Further to my post Illustrator SVG Id Issue and thanks to @aexmo I discovered that Illustrator adds in the
id="Layer_1" as it’s linked to the layer name. I’m not sure this is a great approach and have some thoughts.
Continuing on from my previous post. I had a few issues getting up and running on my mac so thought I’d put a quick blog post up in case it helps anyone.
Today I’m at ThoughtWorks Manchester learning: Creating music with Clojure and Overtone.
I’d never used Clojure or Overtone before so before and during the talk I tried to get set up, but hit a few frustrations along the way, so I wrote these up and how I fixed them in case it’s of help to anyone else who wants to get set up.
I’m getting really excited spending more and more time using the command line.
In a rather rainy Manchester…
I recently encountered an issue when saving out an SVG using Illustrator, here’s what was going on.
Manchester FRED fifteen. Videos and slides from my recent talk.
I’m happy to announce for Manchester FRED 16 we have AKQA’s very own Andi Smith gracing us with his presence.
Thanks to Laterooms, MancJS and Martin Rue for organising this and the wonderful Remy Sharp for giving us an incite into JS Bin.
Here are my somewhat haphazard live notes taken from the event…
If you spot anything that needs updating please raise an issue, or pull request https://github.com/s10wen/s10wen.github.io/blob/source/source/_posts/2014-06-15-remy-sharp-on-the-bits-behind-js-bin.markdown.