Naming things is well known for being tricky and causing issues. Here are some ideas to get you going.
There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.— Jeff Atwood (@codinghorror) 31 August 2014
- Rock Bands.
- Horror Characters.
- Spaceship names from SciFi.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
- Disney Characters.
- Major Winnners from sports.
- Minions! https://visual.ly/whos-who-minions
- Star Wars Characters.
- Star Wars Planets / Systems.
- Phonetic Alphabet.
- BBC Gel: https://www.bbc.co.uk/gel/guidelines/typography
Thanks to everyone that contributed on Twitter:
Looking for naming convention ideas. e.g. Canon, Trafalgar. Large, Medium, Small. Giga Mega Alpha. Star Wars characters? Any others you use?— Simon Owen (@s10wen) October 4, 2016
Like this post? Hire Me!