Today is my last day at The Hut Group.
Last month I handed in my notice and announced that I'm going freelance:
I've had a great time working at The Hut Group, some of the highlights included:
- Two full site refactors for Allsole and Coggles which led to a 5% uplift in conversion.
- Restructuring of the buttons across the platform, 100+ international sites.
- Implementing the first style guide and responsive components.
- Restructuring the now 10 year legacy code base, in particular the Sass code.
- Successfully putting forward a business case for various browser support and having it adopted.
- Introducing automated CSS minification for production.
- Automated linting for the Sass code.
- Typography styles.
- SVGs everywhere! (where appropriate ;))
- Mentoring, internal talks and documentation.
All of the above wouldn't have been possible without my wonderfully skillful team mates.
Thanks so much for a great two years, I wish you all the best in the future and thanks so much for the awesome presents. The Laphroaig will certainly warm me up over the next month!
So, as I'm now freelance, if there's anything I can help with please get in touch.
So long Deployment Duck!
Browse by category:
- case study4
- chrome dev tools4
- clojure overtone2
- dev tips1
- raspberry pi1
- responsive web design1
- web development2