Following up from the post I did on Gym and Diet a few people have asked me about what I cook and how during the week, so I put this quick, impromptu video together and blog post, if anything, it'll be a laugh :p
So at 18:00 I went to ALDI, I'm lucky that I have one just down the road from me.
Here's what I got (I already had a few things in like spices);
- Sweet Potatoes
- Free Range Chicken
- Rump Steaks
- Fine Beans
- Fruit Seed Pot
- (and also some milk)
- Total: £23.47
Here's my notes I wrote down (that I look back to in the video);
- [oven] potatoes, oil, paprika
- [pan] chicken, cook with oil and spices
- [big pan] oil, onion, stock, spinach, peas, s+p, blend it
- [oven] greens, oil, s+p
Here's my video, sorry it cuts out and is generally pretty terrible.
and here's it all done.
So, in 1 hour, I went shopping, cooked it all and washed up.
This left me with;
- 2x medium sized tuppaware boxes of Spinach and Pea soup
- 1x huge box of sweet potatoes, green veg
- 1x medium sized tuppaware box spiced chicken
Which will make me roughly 13 meals;
- 3x Tuna + potatoes/broccoli/veg
- 3x Chicken + potatoes/broccoli/veg
- 2x Steak + potatoes/broccoli/veg
- 5x spinach + pea soup + seeds
So, sometimes I'll have the soup for lunch, then the main meals for tea, or vice versa.
For breakfast at the minute I'm having low fat yogurt with banana and honey.
Sometimes I'll also have a salad with some dressing as a side.
I have my breakfast / salad at work, so I'll grab these from a shop on the way in on Monday.
And there you go
(｡◕ ‿ ◕｡)
Like this post? Hire Me!