The other day I went to write a blog post but when doing the usual
rake generate I got an error saying
Somewhere in the errors logged it mentioned the
atom.xml file and
I checked over the new post I was adding and everything looked ok, no odd characters in there that I could see that would cause an error. I then removed the post from the
source/_posts folder and reran
rake generate and it worked again.
I then added the post back in, but took out the contents, again it worked, so began adding in the content a paragraph at a time. Eventually I found the cultprit. I'd copied and pasted a URL in from the web and 'somehow' this was breaking it.
I deleted the URL that I'd copied in and wrote it out which fixed the issue.
Weird one, but hopefully it will help someone out there.
Browse by category:
- case study4
- chrome dev tools4
- clojure overtone2
- dev tips1
- raspberry pi1
- responsive web design1
- web development2